A bit about us!
- We are a family run website. Dad & Mum with our young son and daughter doing their bit
- All our items have been bought hand picked for their beauty since 1960
- We are located in the sleepy county of Norfolk on the East Coast of England
Our service to you:
- We have a large number of items to get on the site and it will take many months and stages, usually putting items live in blocks on a Sunday morning (our affiliate programme email goes out Friday night. At this time we adjust some product prices and also make reductions, and apply the "make an offer" tag to items.
- You may be looking for something specific - if so let us know, and if we have a match we will put it to the next round of listings.
The name Katoomie is dear to us and respectfully withhold its meaning - although it stands for the beautiful things, things that have known love, and recycling this for the future.
Any questions about us, just ask
or fill out the form below, and we will be delighted to add the answers to this section.
Katoomie.com celebrates ornate, beautiful objects that have been created and crafted with great care and attention, with an obvious love of the subject matter. Such items of beauty find themselves in the hands of many owners, and some have lives longer than generations of the familes that have come to love them.
A Katoomie is an ornate object that once bestowed upon the eye of its intended owner instills a desire to admire, love, hold, keep and cherish.
A Katoomie unlike other such objects can be expensive or inexpensive, It's the beauty of the object to the beholder that makes the object irresitable, regardless of price.
Katoomie.com offers a wide and varied collection of potential Katoomies for you to browse - or maybe you love someone enough to gift them your Katoomie to cherish.
Now that would be something!
Feel free to comment below while its fresh in your mind